This is my first time doing this, but Chris is probably getting tired of hearing about it, so I thought I'd share with others.
How do some people function and get out of bed in the mornings????? I have a co-worker who must have to ask his wife each morning to give him his balls for the day. I mean he cannot do anything without asking her first. He has been hear nearly 5 years and still needs to have his hand held to do everything and slow....oh my god he is the slowest person I have ever met. I dont even know why I waste my breath or energy some days. I spent the better part of a week writing out all the things I do at work, that he would have to be taking care of while I was out on maternity leave. I even went as far as going over the document in a meetnig before I left. What did I find when I returned...?????
Nothing done...natta...zip......then the one or two things he attempted, he did totally wrong. Not sure how he stays employeed. He used the excuse the other day for a company dinner meeting that he'd have to ask his wife first and that he had kids to think about. I dont have to ask Chris for permission before I do something work related....its a given; ifs its required I do it. I have kids as well, one who feeds from me as much as possible and the other is only a toddler, not 2nd and 3rd grade like his are, at least they can wipe their own ass.
There, thats it, I am done venting. Thanks for listening.
No comments:
Post a Comment